hi ya! really hope u can help! ive taken on a computer course that is meant to teach me the basics of computing, and while i can understad databases and html, for some reason they have given us object orientated programming and i havent a clue!! ive spend alot of time trying to figure this out and ive no idea! if someone could have a look and point me in the right direction it would be really appreciated. also could u tell me if this is too advanced for a beginners course or if i am just not very good at it lol!
A teacher wants a program to help keep track of marks for students a decides on a Student class for his program as follows:
- each student should have a name, registration number, 3 module codes and 3 module marks
- the class constructor assigns values, passed as parameters, to the name, registration number and module marks. the module codes are set by a single method setCodes
- the class has 'access' methods getName that returns the student name, getAverage that returns the average mark of the students 3 marks and getHighMark that returns the highest mark of a student.
- the class has a set method to update the module marks. the toString method outputs full details of each student including the average mark and highest mark.
Now write an application class UseStudent which
- declares and creates an instance of Student class. then test each method specified in part a.
- declare and creates an array called studentArray containing 5 instances of student class. using iteration statements to instantiate with values (name, registration number and 3 marks) input from keyboard. after that, determines how many students obtain an average mark above 60 and prints out the answer
i hope someone can help!!!!