Hi!
I'm new to programming and have difficulties in working out the following two examples:

[IMG]http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/241109145734_Unbenannt.JPG[/IMG]

hope someone can help me

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Absolutely we can help you. Please post the part of your code which is giving you errors and we'll help you troubleshoot it.

with 11 it's just how to format the output of the main() so it looks like the picture above, the rest can be done with Eratosthenes' sieve.

with 10 I've absolutely no idea about it

with 11 it's just how to format the output of the main() so it looks like the picture above, the rest can be done with Eratosthenes' sieve.

make a for(...) loop to output seven numbers separated by a tab ( \t ) and output a newline after each seven number outputs for however many numbers you need to output.

with 10 I've absolutely no idea about it

Sounds pretty simple; go through the array and check if each successive entry is greater than the previous one. If so, it's in ascending order. If each successive element is less than the previous one, it's sorted in descending order. If the value of the elements goes up and down, then it's unsorted.

Do you have any code written?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.