A building has three elevators, 16-storey level. Write a program to simulate the operation of elevators.

Requirements:
1. At the highest level can only be a downward trend, the lowest level can only be upward, the middle layer can be by any upward and downward;
2. Each layer is only one up and one down button;
3. The system can be used cs, bs, or console program implementation;
4. System input please refer to the actual elevator system, if there is no interface that can be made single-threaded, to facilitate the importation;
5. The system can see the three elevator button on the location and status of each floor;
6. Elevator running every 2 seconds move a layer, if you stay, then stay in a layer of 4 seconds;
7. System Interface refresh every 2 seconds;
8. Elevator operation strategy are free to design;

Ezzaral commented: Lazy students need to fail. -2

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

So what have you tried so far?

What do you want? Code critique? We can't do that unless you post your code.

What do you want? Code critique? We can't do that unless you post your code.

No, I think he wants us to try and make the program based off of the requirements he has given to us....

i have tried many times ,an d i have 'google'
anyone can help?
thank you

No, I think he wants us to try and make the program based off of the requirements he has given to us....

No, I don't think it can be that. That sort of behavior runs counter to the site rules. :-O

If you want help with your homework, you have to show us some effort, that means code you already wrote. If that code gives an error, show the error and we will help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.