I know there are many things like this on this site already but my teacher is smart and will search to find out if we just copied from an internet interveiw
Hello My name is Ben and I am a sophomore at high school in New York. I am currently enrolled in a Principles of Engineering course at my school. For this course we are required to write a research paper on engineering career that we wish to pursue. As part of this assignment my teacher has asked that we interview an engineer working (or who has worked) in our field of interest. I found your name off of a list of schools that software engineering degrees; therefore I am hoping you may have the skills and hopefully a few minutes of time, to help me. All you need to do is reply to the questions I have listed below.
Thank you for your time and consideration with this request.

What are the requirements to become a Professional engineer in your field?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of working as a computer software engineer?

What kind of tools do you use daily in your job?

What are some of the daily responsibilities that you have?

What are some of the benefits that you receive from your job (ex health insurance)?

What is the salary range for a computer software engineer?

Are there any helpful classes that you would recommend taking in high school or college?

What is the name of the company that you work for?

Also, feel free to add any additional bits of knowledge that you think might be important for someone to consider when thinking about Computer Software Engineering as a profession.

Once again, thank you for your time. I appreciate the help

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I know there are many things like this on this site already but my teacher is smart and will search to find out if we just copied from an internet interveiw

So you figured that a good way to avoid being caught cheating would be to beg on an IT forum for someone else to do your homework for you instead

For this course we are required to write a research paper on engineering career that we wish to pursue.

then DO the research. If you want a career, then cheating your way through a course through plagiarism won't get you it, unless your career of choice is flipping burgers.

By the way, "copying" is not plaguarism; in fact, correct research techniques usually require you to "copy" facts and quotations from documents/journals/books/websites.
Plagiarism is the act of passing someone else's work off as your own; Use google and learn about Referencing.

What are the requirements to become a Professional engineer in your field?
Need to have "never give up" attitude .

What are the advantages and disadvantages of working as a computer software engineer?

Work for 12 hours per day , weekend included
What kind of tools do you use daily in your job?
compiler

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.