mikeybware -2 Light Poster

Hello, I am relatively new to posting in forums, so forgive me if I posted in the wrong area. I am having difficulty with saving changes made to my database.
First of all, I can create a patient in the database (MS Access), and save their contact info no problem. When I re-open their contact info, all of the data is there, but when I go to save any new changes made to that info, it doesn't want to save the data for me.
I don'tnderstand why it isn't working, since I have used the same code structure throughout my project for various database saving needs. Here is my saving code:

Me.Validate()
        Me.ContactInfoBindingSource.EndEdit()
        Me.ExamsBindingSource.EndEdit()
        Me.ContactLensesBindingSource.EndEdit()
        Me.GlassesBindingSource.EndEdit()
        Me.InvoicesBindingSource.EndEdit()
        Me.TableAdapterManager.UpdateAll(Me.PatientsDataSet)

I should also mention, that with existing patients that I created in the database, I can re-open their contact info, edit, and save with no problem (all using the same save button code above). I only have a problem with the saving of updated/changed date on a "new" patient that I just save, and re-open later.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.