Hi
please help me
How can create login password window for delphi application?

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

What do you want to exactly?To create an app that shows an edit box and waits for the password and if it is right then send a message that it is good else send a message it is bad?

yes I write a program (delphi) I want to start this program whit login password window. Thanks

I'm sure there are ready made password dialogs out there but you can easily make your own - it's just a simple form with few labels, edit boxes and buttons. Tedit has 'PasswordChar' property that you can use to hide the entered password. ( set it to * or similar ). Call the form as a dialog using showmodal so user has to complete it before continuing.
How to implement the actual user management ( hangling & storing users and passwords, objects rights,etc) is a much broader topic.
PS. You have to set the visible property on the password form to false or showmodal will give you an exception.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.