Some of us were having some discussion about posting some
challenge question for the community to participate in. This way
people could learn from the more experienced person's solution.
Here is the question that :
A multiplied Sum Of digits is the sum of the digits of a number N, in which those those sum of digits, are then multiplied of digits.
An example :
Let N = 12345; SumOfDigits = 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 = 15; Multiplied Sum of Digits = 1 * 5 = 5;
Problem Statement : Find the multiplied Sum Of digits of The number N. Where N equals to the sum of the number from [ 2^0 , 2^50]
Example run :
N = The sum of the numbers from [2^0, 2^4] = 1+2+4+8+16 = 31
The sum of the Digits of N = 3 + 1 = 4;
The multiplied sum of digits of N = 4
1) Make your code clean.
2) Follow conventional coding standards
3) Make you code readable.
4) Make it pure C++ since this is a C++ forum
5) Try to make it more portable as possible
6) Post code Here I guess
7) Do not post questions or anything else except solutions here.
8) PM me if something is unclear or you have a question, so I can fix the question or answer yours.