:(i need some help... if anyone of u can give me the programs or any sure hints... den i'll be very greatful to u....

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

So not only are you too lazy to do the assignments, you're even too lazy post the requirements here??
That's a new low for me. Really.

[edit]
Read this and this.

whch progrms u need????????

i need selection sort program, bubble sort program and matrix addition, subtraction, multiplication.... using arrays...

So not only are you too lazy to do the assignments, you're even too lazy post the requirements here??
That's a new low for me. Really.

our teacher just gave us two days... n as one day is already passed and 2nd is remaining... so i need selection sort, bubble sort, and matrix addition,sub,multiplication.... using arrays....

>whch progrms u need????????
If you do this guy's homework for him, I'll be most displeased. :@

>our teacher just gave us two days...
Which is plenty of time. Stop acting like a loser and do your own damn work. We'll help you if you have specific questions, but we're not programmers-for-hire-by-lazy-cheating-loser-students.com.

>n as one day is already passed
And if you had spent the first day actually doing work instead of trying to find other people to do your work, you might even have been done by now.

#include<iostream.h>
#include<conio.h>
const int x=2;
void main()
{
clrscr();
int matrix1[x][x],matrix2[x][x],result[x][x]={0};
cout<<"Enter 1st matrix\n";
for(int row=0;row<x;row++)
 { for (int col=0;col<x;col++)
 cin>>matrix1[row][col];
  }
 cout<<"Enter 2nt matrix";
for(row=0;row<x;row++)
 { for (int col=0;col<x;col++)
 cin>>matrix2[row][col];
  }
for(int i=0;i<x;i++)
{for(int k=0;k<x;k++)
{for(int j=0;j<x;j++)
result[i][k]+=matrix1[i][j]*matrix2[j][k];}}
cout<<"product of two matrixs\n";
for (row=0;row<x;row++)
 { for(int col=0;col<x;col++)
cout<<result[row][col]<<"\t";
cout<<"\n";  }
getch();
}
commented: Dumber than a box of rocks: spoon-feeding people fossilised C++ AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO READ ANY INTRO THREADS!!!!!!!!! -3
commented: fail. +11
commented: You think this makes you look smart? Guess again. -4

Rest of programs is so simple so try it your self

i hav tried well but still in vain... i hav made 2 programs which r matrices n factorial... but selection sort and bubble sort programs r remaining...

Seriously, "rafaqat hassan" and "littledani"
Read this and this (the rules). If this thread stays on this current level, I'm closing it.

No free homeworkservice here.

[edit]
"rafaqat hassan" I accidently gave you positive rep for your post. It should have been negative.

sorry for displeasing you. anyhow i'll try this my own. or if anyone can help me then please.

>or if anyone can help me then please.
I'm shocked that a mod hasn't closed this thread yet. It clearly (and intentionally) violates the rules.

I'm shocked that a mod hasn't closed this thread yet. It clearly (and intentionally) violates the rules.

You (as a former supermod) should know that the first offense only results in a warning. But as I said:

If this thread stays on this current level, I'm closing it.

I'm keeping a close eye on it.

sorry for displeasing you. anyhow i'll try this my own. or if anyone can help me then please.

show us what you have done so far by posting (your own) code. [code] // code goes here [/code]

>You (as a former supermod) should know that the first offense only results in a warning.
The only applies to the user account. The actions performed to correct a violation are separate. For example, you might only warn someone for a fake signature, but still edit the post. ;)

>I'm keeping a close eye on it.
Fair enough.

I am really sorry on my mistake n will not repeat it again. Hope you ppl forgive me tins time. And I am unsubscribing from it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.