Hi,
i m begginer level in visual basic but my company order to me ! make the application for my company operation so plz advice to me? i to plan now front end vb back end access and also design the front end and also created the database now my doubt how to access the mdb files in my visual basic for example monitor the 5 text boxes in the form and also have command button when i m enter the all text box and click the command box auto maticaly store the data base.
above the example plz give me solution how to do that ???????????
-jay

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

First of all, posted in the wrong place dude! Should not be in the Code Snippet Section! Secondly, don't use CAPLOCKS when writting messages!

Saying that;
What you are asking is a standard (basic) 2 Tier Application. Show us what you have so far, and we can help you out where you are having difficulty, but we can not give you the answer to your question. But, if you do a google search you can find numerous code snippets on how to "basically" do what you are asking.

Me personally I dont give a sh*t what people think when Im typing .......But I dont see any ALL CAPS TEXT HERE

commented: Good Poster, but not the most pleasant person! -7

Me personally I dont give a sh*t what people think when Im typing .......But I dont see any ALL CAPS TEXT HERE

I would say that IE messed up then. Because it came up all caps. Sorry Jay! :cool:

And thanks for your input Big "B" Affleck. :cool:

Yeah, no prob I never could understand why people get they're panties in a wad over all caps. I mean what nerd looser came up with that one "ALL CAPS will be international distress code for yelling SOS"give me a break.
I wasnt about to sit back and watch someone jump your case over ALL CAPS especially when it never happend. And I would say that to anyone including the KING OF CAMELOT.
Yeah back to the question.

i to plan now front end vb back end access and also design the front end and also created the database now my doubt how to access the mdb files in my visual basic for example monitor the 5 text boxes in the form and also have command button when i m enter the all text box and click the command box auto maticaly store the data base.

I thought she was putting more emphasis on the bold words there.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.