hi!

i'm new here in daniweb.so pardon me for disturbing you all.lol

i would like to present you a little problem. i want to design a program that will generate wnted number of arithmetic statements and it would be answered by the one who will use it. and at the same time will be checked according to how fast and how many answers was solved correctly.how will i do it?

question 2. how will i insert special characters in c? for example: quotation marks and the ' | ' symbol.how?

pls answer me.i appreciate in advance those who will help me.thanks.;)

regards,
blu3hree :icon_cheesygrin:

hi!

i'm new here in daniweb.so pardon me for disturbing you all.lol

i would like to present you a little problem. i want to design a program that will generate wnted number of arithmetic statements and it would be answered by the one who will use it. and at the same time will be checked according to how fast and how many answers was solved correctly.how will i do it?

question 2. how will i insert special characters in c? for example: quotation marks and the ' | ' symbol.how?

pls answer me.i appreciate in advance those who will help me.thanks.;)

regards,
blu3hree :icon_cheesygrin:

question 2. Right beside "L" you have the : then the "
; ' right beside it the or symbol is in between the += and the backspack item and I paired with a backslash \ (with shift) || <- the or operator in C

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.