arvindikchari 0 Light Poster

Hello

I have 2 very similar sites, aariclinkdirectory.tk and Abbottlinkdirectory.tk
The 2 sites use the same script, both are link directories, only their names are different.

What I did was I installed Aariclinkdirectory.tk successfully, and then copied the db data for this site, and suitably modified the db data and inserted modified data into db for Abbottlinkdirectory.tk.

However when I open the 2nd site (Abbottlinkdirectory.tk) it shows 'Aaric Link Directory', whereas I checked the modified config file which has the site name parameter, it stores 'Abbott Link Directory' which should be displayed on screen.

My question is related to the following commands that I used to copy files from '/home/Aariclinkdirectory.tk/htdocs' to '/home/Abbottlinkdirectory.tk/htdocs':

cd /home/Aariclinkdirectory.tk/htdocs

tar cf - * | ( cd /home/Abbottlinkdirectory.tk/htdocs; tar xfp -)

Is there something wrong with this command, which is causing wrong files to be copied. (I must add here that I first deleted the config file from Aariclinkdirectory/htdocs/ folder, and only then ran the above commands. (After the commands ran successfully, I uploaded 2 different config.php files to the respective sites).

Regards,
Arvind.