hello please help me on how to get data on textfield...example input name ...input your family name ...after inputting data then i will click the add button then it will clear the textfield..then i will click the search button there will be Joptionepane prompting please input name to be search...can you help me on this....thanks in advance hoping for your positive responds.

Edited by jemz: n/a

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jemz

to get data from jTextField you must use getText for example jTextField1.getText();

declare textfield ..

JTextField jtextField=new JTextField("");

and get data from this feild..

jtextField.getText();

Edited by musthafa.aj: n/a

hello please help me on how to get data on textfield...example input name ...input your family name ...after inputting data then i will click the add button then it will clear the textfield..then i will click the search button there will be Joptionepane prompting please input name to be search...can you help me on this....thanks in advance hoping for your positive responds.

by your explanation, I'm not sure as to what you're trying to do. could you explain a bit further?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.