hello please help me on how to get data on textfield...example input name ...input your family name ...after inputting data then i will click the add button then it will clear the textfield..then i will click the search button there will be Joptionepane prompting please input name to be search...can you help me on this....thanks in advance hoping for your positive responds.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

to get data from jTextField you must use getText for example jTextField1.getText();

declare textfield ..

JTextField jtextField=new JTextField("");

and get data from this feild..

jtextField.getText();

hello please help me on how to get data on textfield...example input name ...input your family name ...after inputting data then i will click the add button then it will clear the textfield..then i will click the search button there will be Joptionepane prompting please input name to be search...can you help me on this....thanks in advance hoping for your positive responds.

by your explanation, I'm not sure as to what you're trying to do. could you explain a bit further?

thanks for this idea..more power to you

thanks for helping me

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.