Sorry guys had to change threads name seeing that NO1 showed an interest in the beginner thread. Hope someone out there has some material that will be helpful.

I just went through some python coding and tutorials lately. For me I am going to use python in a database environment, so what I wanted to ask is doesn't anyone here have some information that will sharpen my python programming knowledge very quickly with some get straight to the point programming tutorials and information.

Thank you in advance

Editor's note:
Do not create another thread simply because you haven't gotten an answer in a three hour period on your first thread! That is very rude!

Does anyone have information that will sharpen my python programming knowledge very quickly with some get straight to the point programming tutorials and information?

I suggest reading the book entitled Dive into Python, available for free here

EDIT: Also, it would benefit you to make use of the search capability of this forum and look for all those before you who have asked the same questions. You should really try to make sure a question hasn't already been answered (especially as often as this question gets asked) before posting a new thread, not to mention multiple threads with the same question

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.