i want to make a project on messnger in java wit the help of jsp and sql database so kindly elp me on my project i m fresher so plz give the basic detail also

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

and i want code for print directly to the button when user click on that print button but code in the form of java or ejb

Even if someone were to try to help you without demanding effort on your part, they couldn't write what you are asking anyway. What kind of SQL database? Anyone writing this would need to know what type of database you were connecting to (Oracle, MySQL, etc.). They would need to know the database organization (tables, entities, keys, etc.). They would need to know what the GUI was to look like. They would need to know your experience level in SQL, Java, and JSP. Etc., etc. Your question is too vague.

i want to make a project on messnger in java wit the help of jsp and sql database so kindly elp me on my project i m fresher so plz give the basic detail also

Nobody is certainly stopping you there

and i want code for print directly to the button when user click on that print button but code in the form of java or ejb

and I want you to read this We only give homework help to those who show effort. May sound harsh, but all depends on your interest...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.