Hey everyone. i am stuck with some work kindly help A.S.A.P!! Its for Java. Thanx!!

1. Write an application that reads an integer and determines and prints whether it is odd or even. Hint use the remainder operator
2. Write an application that reads two integers, determines whether the first is a multiple of the second and prints the result.
3. Write a program that allows the user to enter the numbers 2.345 and 3.456. It then adds these numbers and displays them and their total
4. Write an application that calculates the squares and cubes of the numbers 0 to 7 and prints the resulting values in the table format, as shown.

Number Square Cube
1 1 1
2 4 8
3 9 27
4 16 64
5 25 125
6 36 216
7 49 343

5. Write a program that converts Fahrenheit to Celsius. Your program should read a Fahrenheit degree and convert it to Celsius.
6. Write a program to compute the volume of a cyclinder. Your program reads in radius and length and computes the volume.
7. Write a program that reads an integer between 0 and 1000 and summarizes all the digits in the integer. E.g an integer 732, the sum of all its digits is 12

jwenting commented: homework kiddo -2
BestJewSinceJC commented: don't PM me asking me to do your HW -1

do your own homework, kiddo.

And do not send people PM's requesting help, it's very annoying :icon_frown:

Here's the rulebook. Read it.

Check the forum for the usage of the class Scanner. It is used for reading from the keyboard.

Operator: '%'
Assuming: A = b*c + d
Then:
A%b = d
A%c = d

Small example:

int a1 = 10;
int a2 = 9;

int r1 = a1%2;
int r2 = a2%2;

Don't expect a complete solution. You have many small problems. Start by writing code for each one of them separately and post the code you have written. Do not flood this thread with unfinished code from all your questions. Try to solve one by one. Post code for one problem. Once you solve it, post the next

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.