Hey everyone, I need help in figuring out how to make this program work. I am attempting to reverse this TraverseList. Yet I am still encountering issues when I compile. I am hoping that someone might assist me in re-creatin the program so that it goes forward.
Anxiously waiting!!
Please ignore the first file, "CGame"..
And proceed to CNode file...Thank you..
Upload error!!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

That file does not contain a class names CNode.

And post your attempt to solve the problem.

I am going to send out my program to you maybe you can give me a hand on figuring what I must done to it in the last 49 hrs. When I build the program it shows that I have 344 errors. Which does not make sense because when I ran it at school yesterday I had but 6 errors. Thank you..

I am going to send out my program to you maybe you can give me a hand on figuring what I must done to it in the last 49 hrs. When I build the program it shows that I have 344 errors. Which does not make sense because when I ran it at school yesterday I had but 6 errors. Thank you..

1) post *.cpp, *.c and *h files, not *.docx files. MS-Word files can contain viruses that we don't like.

2) your program contains a couple missing semicolons and include files. When you using cin and cout you need to include <iostream>

3) A misspelled function name -- watch the capatilization because cin.getLine(... is not the same as cin.getline(... .

4) TraverseList(pHead); as it appears in main() is not a valid function. You are trying to call a method of a class without a class object. If you want to call that class method then you can make it a static method and call it like this: CNode::TraverseList(pHead);

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.