I want to design utorrent client for my semester project in java, can anyone tell me where should i start and what are the necessary steps for this, also if any useful website and information. Thank you.

Salem commented: Yknow, you sounded like you wanted to do this yourself; apparently thouugh, you just need spoonfeeding like all the other "project" types. -4

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Idiot, don't you see that search bar is open for all and i can see utorrent in them directly , all i need a experience programmer help for a good start not little snort like you. Go to hell.

commented: No! No need of this. -1
commented: tsk.tsk.tsk. If you want code, ask for code, so you can be immediately ridiculed. -2
commented: Behave. -1
commented: Tantrums not needed here. Move along. -2

I want to design utorrent client for my semester project in java, can anyone tell me where should i start and what are the necessary steps for this, also if any useful website and information. Thank you.

The link provided the necessary steps you needed to start. Since it is for your semester it is assumed that you are familiar with java and you can at least start with a simple code so you can post it in order to get more help.

But don't expect an experienced to waste time to the searching for you.

Here, try this link. Much better than Salems. That bunghole!

This:

Keep it legal

Do not post anything warez related or related to other illegal acts. This includes tech support troubleshooting pirated software or P2P programs (i.e. Gnutella, Kazaa) used to obtain pirated software.

and the fact that thread is going up in flames is more than enough reason for me to close it.

@Majestics: I suggest you tune down your tone a bit. Threads like these will get you banned.

commented: Talk to salem first. He is your colleague doesnt mean that he can use harsh sentences , make me ban i damn care about this website. +0
commented: N/A +7
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.