While developing program, i made six to seven text boxes to add the data in mdb database. All the data are properly added to the the database but for presentation purpose i have to show all these in one row & one column only.
Ex:
Textboxes for address: 1) Flat No 2) Premises Name 3) Road Name 4) Area/Locality 5)Town/District/City 6) State
while adding data all these have seperate text boxes and all are properly updated in database created.
I want to use Datagrid / Msflexgrid / MSHflexgrid to display all these data along with other data. All above (1) to (6) should be displayed under the heading "Address" under one column and one row in Datagrid / Msflexgrid / MSHflexgrid in the same order (1) to (6).

Plz help me

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You need to concatenate the fields to display as address and then populate the grid with the address field.

Hi anand,
Do you know something about List View? I think List View can do the best job that you are looking for. If you want a sample code i attached a sample source code.

Hope this helps.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.