Hi,
I just struggeled all day how can I build JavaFX Application made with visual composer plugin in Nebeans. Every other application worked but this doesn't. When I build it says can't find javac. Of course, javac .exe is not located in the JRE...

Cannot run program "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javac.exe": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
C:\.....\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\FXComposerMobile\nbproject\build-impl.xml:143: exec returned: -1
BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)

PLEASE HELP ME.

I found the solution. Added Tools->Variables->Add new...
JAVA_HOME / <the jdk path>
PATH / <jdk path\bin>

You need to make sure that the directory that contains javac.exe is on your Classpath. Check the procject properties. My recommendation would be to download NetBeans with the JDK this way you won't have to worry about point your project to where you installed the JDK.

Hi,
I just struggeled all day how can I build JavaFX Application made with visual composer plugin in Nebeans. Every other application worked but this doesn't. When I build it says can't find javac. Of course, javac .exe is not located in the JRE...

Cannot run program "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javac.exe": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
C:\.....\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\FXComposerMobile\nbproject\build-impl.xml:143: exec returned: -1
BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)

PLEASE HELP ME.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.