Hi,
I need to make application that will act as server and have clients. computers with client will get permission to go to internet or not via server. Only permission to go but they will connect directly on net (not a firewall). Its some sort of internet cafe management depending on time. Once time is out, server should send "sign" to client which will block the internet connection.

I want it to be un-terminable via task manager. So any ideas on where to start?

After reading my own post I found it less expressive. So since DW locks for editing I will re-post here as Quote

Hi,
I need to make application that will act as server and have clients. computers with client version will get permission to go to internet but not via server. Server will only be granting or taking away permission to connect to internet but clients will connect directly on net (so not a firewall). It is some sort of internet cafe management depending on server timing. Once time is out, server should send "stop signal" to client which will block the internet connection for that particular client.

I want it to be un-terminable via task manager. So any ideas on where to start?
Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.