I'm doing my bachelor of engineering in computer. I do not know whether to post this thread here or not. Sorry for my poor English. I have the knowledge of C/C++.
Now i have started learning Java. Some of my friends says that C# is better than Java., is it right..? .I heard about the windows programming, there are different aspects of visual programming. We can create buttons and windows easily..what i have heard. Which Windows Programming Library is the best library while working with Java/C++..? Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

This is the java forum. And you can use either Swing or SWT. Go read about them on google.

yup, C# is better.
That way there's less people posting homework questions here :)

Long answer: IF all you're concerned about is deploying to Windows, using C# would be more appropriate than choosing Java, as it's much more tightly integrated with the operating system.
But it's not "a better language" whatever that means, neither is "better" in general than the other.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.