peace up on u everyone.. i wanna make a program in c++ include to make more than one matrix and i can make all calculations like + * - / on them like multiply 2 matrices ...........
and i can save the matrix in program and i can Retrieves it at any time
but all of those in Primitive codecs as any one can......

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by WaltP

Hmm sounds like image processing to me.. But anyway i don't think it is very hard to make matrices and multiply them together. You can make two arrays and take the values from users and using a big for loop just multiply the contents. But if you are doing an image processing coursework then i would say OpenCV for C++ or Image Magick++ are best tools for it.

hey guys I'm a student in faculty of engineering and i began to take this program 4 weeks ago and i can't do what Dr said to me which i asked you about it i know that I'll do for loop but what I'll write ...understood

...understood

I think so.
you want us to write it for you, and you can't be bothered to read the Member Rules. Both are mistakes on your part.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.