I will donate $10 via paypal whoever can help me with this code.
heres my assignment
Write a Python class named "Car" that has the following data attributes (please create your
own variable names for these attributes):
- Year_Model (for the car's model)
- Make (for the car's maker)
- Speed (for the car's current speed)
The class should have an __init__ method that accept its year, model, and make as arguments.
These values should be assigned to the object's corresponding attributes. Speed should be set
to 0 in __init__.
The class should also have the following methods:
- Accelerate: add 5 to the speed each time it is called
- Brake: subtract 5 from the speed each time it is called
- Get_Speed: return the current speed of the car
Write a program to create a Car object. Accelerate the car twice, print its speed, and brake it twice.
Upload all your programs to this drop box.
Im not really sure where to start for this