Im trying to run some codes i found of JDom for a home work (super hard to find good material) any way. I was trying to run it on NetBeans and I dont have the library " org.jdom "
Anyone, can please give me the right link to download this and tell me where to install it on my HD.
OR if possible, anyone have a really good JDom Tutorial to pass me ???
help!!! SOCORRO! AYUDA!

thanks for the time

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Ever heard of Google? Search result

Ever heard of Google? Search result

Ofcourse I have used google before i posted here, its mean that you are so ironic and cant even give an straight answer, the documentation in www.jdom.org/ is really vague, and most of the other post dont have nothing in specific.
And i guess you dont either for the answer.
But thanks, God Bless you

The docs are not vague. Did you bother to read the FAQ?

Just download the jar files and add them to your Netbeans project. If you don't know how to do that, read the Netbeans help files.

Ofcourse I have used google before i posted here, its mean that you are so ironic and cant even give an straight answer, the documentation in www.jdom.org/ is really vague, and most of the other post dont have nothing in specific.
And i guess you dont either for the answer.
But thanks, God Bless you

You ask general answer so do not expect answer in depth. Either way as Ezzaral already posted there is FAQ, plus if you bothered to click on any of the links in the documentation you would discover more in detail info and tutorials like this - Elliotte Rusty Harold's book Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002), Chapter 14: JDOM and Chapter 15: The JDOM Model which is some odd 70 pages of explanation and code example on usage of this library. Nevertheless I'm inclined to believe you have no clue how to add resources to netbeans so I will let you have look on one of my tutorials

In that you are right, Im not an expert in programing Java, actually Im a quite beginner, the java classes will start next week, which is really irrational from the teacher to have me do some applications with it before even teach it. Im sorry if Im not a PRO-programer or a geek. But I never thought asking for directions will get me to people that would treat me like if i was lazy.
If this is a site only for PRO people, it should say so, I wouldn't have bothered to sign in for help in first place
BUT THANK YOU FOR THE LINKS, im looking at them right now

As I said before, you ask general question you get general direction...

PS: I would treat you as lazy in case if you copy and paste your school assignment and asked for code.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.