I have created an owl ontology using protege.Is dere any way to query the owl ontology n give the results to python code??

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Enlighten us a little ...
What is protege?
What is owl ontology?
What does a short sample of the raw data look like?

There are many interesting google results for ontology+python and ontology+protege. I think you should check them first. Also I understand that OWL is an xml dialect, which means that it can be parsed by a python library like lxml.

There are many interesting google results for ontology+python and ontology+protege. I think you should check them first. Also I understand that OWL is an xml dialect, which means that it can be parsed by a python library like lxml.

Thanks for ur help..yeah i did check many results bt den didn get any useful information as to how to integrate protege and python..i want to query d ontology n give the results to python code..am using protege 4 and in dat DL query is present nd its simple..bt den dnt know hw to retrieve those results in python

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.