please answer me the following questions. It will be very useful for me...Thanks in advance.
1. storage classes (auto, register, extern, static) in c with these informations (scope, lifetime, default value
and memory location(where it stored in memory)).
2. why should we use static in function prototype and definitions...example: static int fun (int a, int b) need
3. difference between typedef and #define withe detailed explanation.
4. difference between variable and macro with detailed explanation.
5. why we are using & in scanf function.
6. main difference between static and extern.
7. union u1
union u1 u;
u.a = 5;
u.b = 6;
u.c = 7;
printf ( %d, %d, %d", u.a,u.b,u.c);
why this program's output ---> 7, 7, 7....need clear and detailed explanation.
1. how to or which process remove zombie process present in unix without using wait() and "send SIGCHLD signal manually to the parent process.