tsili 0 Newbie Poster

hi!!i'm new in java programming and i have a project in which i use regex and xml input and output!my project is about gathering information about weather predictions in weather forecasts for some cities!my problem is that i'm new in java programming and i have problem making this project to work!!i have made some effords but my huge problem is in the output!if u want to saw u my code i would be more than thankful for your help!!this is the part that i first stuck

if(reg_is.child("end").content()=="")
error += "\tNo suffix reg.exp. given.\n";
else
suffix = HtmlMethods.removeBreaks(replaceVariables(reg_is.child("end").content()));

}
else{
poleis[k][0]= HtmlMethods.removeBreaks(reg_is.string("name"));
poleis[k][1] = HtmlMethods.removeBreaks(replaceVariables(reg_is.child("start").content()));
poleis[k][2] = HtmlMethods.removeBreaks(replaceVariables(reg_is.child("end").content()));
k++;
}
}
}

for(Xml polh_is:fetchsite.child("site").child("poleis").children("polh")){ //url theloume mia for akoma
if((polh_is.string("name")=="")||(polh_is.content()==""))//attribute
error += "Error in polh: name is - " + polh_is.string("name") + " with url - " + polh_is.content() + " -.\n";
else
for(int j=0; j<citylink.length; j++){
citylink[j][0]=HtmlMethods.removeBreaks(polh_is.string("name"));
citylink[j][1]=HtmlMethods.removeBreaks(polh_is.string("with url -"+polh_is.content() +"-.\n"));

}
}

in this part i do the parsing from my xml and because of the fact that i don't have a specific number of cities i should create a second 2D table in order to save the url of each new city i add in my xml so i don't no if this is right because my project can't be run it makes no output because i haven't finished that (this is my other problem)