What I am telling you may not be the best solution, but since you dont want data report and Crystal (and assuming other costly reporting tools)-
1. Prepare your report on a separate form, design it the way you like...when user previews the report..open this form and populate the test results
2. Print it using - "Me.printform"
3. Do make sure your form size and paper size matches
Again, this may not be the best of practices, but hope this helps :-)
1. If I change the Machine to run the program, every time I have to install Crystal. Therefore No CRYSTAL
2. May be I do not know to define the report in Data Report as good in Crystal : THEREFORE NO DATA REPORT