Hi,

I have two projects and Both have GUI.
I want that when user run one project the second project automatically run.And both have parallel processing not sequential.

I am two confuse about it.Please help me to figure it .

you have to merge both project by adding existing file of project 2 to project 1 and then run project 1 .

merge project 2 project 1 --> and make new project 1

Sir please give me instructions.

i merge both the projects buts it's not running what i do next.These two projects have name "umany" and "finder" respectively

fix the bugs as it might be namespace and reference issue add reference to all dlls which are there send me project <EMAIL SNIPPED> .I can do inminutes send dll also
whicha re referenced in bin of both solutions

PROJECT HAS DATABASE AND ITS SIZE IS TOO BIG

WITHOUT THAT DATABASE IT IS UNABLE TO RUN.Project database size is 730mb .SO WHAT I DO?

dont send database any way just a small question can you paste all errors what r u getting
i can do remote meeting and see ur solution if u want and send me your yahoo id.

see simple thing add all existing db and revference dll and other stuff to the merged object then fix namespace issues

My yahoo id is <EMAIL SNIPPED>

I am waiting for your kind reply
Thanks
jinus

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.