hi there,

my project is a desktop application, i am trying to transfer(upload) a file(can be excel,doc,txt pdf) to another sql server in another computer in the same network
how can i do this in C#.net desktop application, i am not using web service or asp.net how can i do this???

Thanks in advance.

thankxxx

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

On the local network you can just open a connection to the destination server directly. Distributed programming techniques are not necessary beyond possibly a UNC path or two. :)

On the local network you can just open a connection to the destination server directly. Distributed programming techniques are not necessary beyond possibly a UNC path or two. :)

hey how can i do this
do u have any tutorial
because i am ver new to these things

thanks
appriciate a lot
thanx

hi there,

my project is a desktop application, i am trying to transfer(upload) a file(can be excel,doc,txt pdf) to another sql server in another computer in the same network
how can i do this in C#.net desktop application, i am not using web service or asp.net how can i do this???

Thanks in advance.

thankxxx

hey does anybody knows on this.
thankxxxxxxxx

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.