[TEX]
PFA the image of the chart that has been created using jfreechart, I need to append another series of data as percentage value. That value will be overlapping with already present percent value, since my interval is 25,000. Intervals are being generated by itself in JFreechart depending on the dataset. Is there any method in jfreechart, where we can have uneven intervals (for ex) Till 100, we can take 10 as interval, after 100 it will take the interval which is being generated by Jfreechart itself, so that my percent value does not overlap with each other. Kindly help me with this regard. Thanks in advance [/TEX]

I need to append another series of data as percentage value. That value will be overlapping with already present percent value, since my interval is 25,000. Intervals are being generated by itself in JFreechart depending on the dataset. Is there any method in jfreechart, where we can have uneven intervals (for ex) Till 100, we can take 10 as interval, after 100 it will take the interval which is being generated by Jfreechart itself, so that my percent value does not overlap with each other. Kindly help me with this regard. Thanks in advance

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.