Hello,i had to write a paper about data structutes implemented using STL,and I was wondering if anyone can answer this question for me for the conclusion of the paper:
1) What can i say about the results obtained with STL when implementin Data Structures
2)Future research about data tsructures using STL.

If anyone has any idee`s I`ll be glad.Thanx

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

>>What can i say about the results obtained with STL when implementin Data Structures

Not sure if tat question makes sense. Do you mean, What can I say about the results obtained, when using STL to implement a data structure?

>>Future research about data tsructures using STL.
Recommend books, papers, documents , etc ?

>>What can i say about the results obtained with STL when implementin Data Structures

Not sure if tat question makes sense. Do you mean, What can I say about the results obtained, when using STL to implement a data structure?

>>Future research about data tsructures using STL.
Recommend books, papers, documents , etc ?

Yes,the question was What can I say about the results obtained, when using STL to implement a data structure? sorryy

So what do you think? You are the one writing the paper? Here are some question that
helps answer it.

Was it easy to write?
Is it easy to read?
Was it complicated?
Was it more work?
Did it run fast?

try to come up with your own question.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.