Ok i have had to post this a few times just to get a answer.

I am trying to get a user to put in a answer to a question in a c++ console program and when he does it puts his answer into a .txt and sends it to a ftp server.

I am new to c++ (i want to do this so dont fucking say this is to advanced or some shit, it will be too advanced if you dont help..see)

all i want right now is for someone who knows whats going on to help me understand what i am supposed to do with curl.exe i downloaded it, and added the command to the console program but it just gives me a shitload of errors, what can i do to fix this,

if you would rather do this over a im my aim is zlap111 and my xfire is zlapx

i am putting all of this in caps because usually that helps people understand...

I have mic. Visual 2010, so please either just im me, or post the code nessesary or link me to something useful that will answer all of the questions perfectly.

Thank you.

Duki commented: Demand help some more... that's sure to make us run to your rescue. -1

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i am putting all of this in caps because usually that helps people understand...

LOL
(i put that in caps, to help you better understand)

commented: Nice +4

As easy as 1 -> 2 -> or 3

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.