First I get an error for not declaring the variable, then my { is somehow causing this mishap. I am in need of serious help of this program. Can someone provide me with a head start?

I'm using visual studio.net. First I get an error for not declaring the variable, then my { is somehow causing this mishap. I am in need of serious help of this program. This is my pretty much my last resort on trying dig myself out of this huge hole that I've already been dug into. Any little advice, or head start would help. Or you can just take a quick glance and go on about your business, pretending this doesn't exist.

I need to write a program using C++, so....

You're working as a software developer and a client comes in and describes the following software system that he is going to pay you money to implement...

This is what a vet says:
I need a software system that is going to keep track of all my animals. I need to be able to store and display the following information about the pets that I have serviced in my kennel:

...Owners Name
...Owner's City
...Pets Name
...Type of animal (Example: bird, dog, cat, lizard, snake, etc.)
...Type of service performed (boarding, surgery, check-up, etc.)
...Month of service
...Cost of service

I need to be able to print bills for the pet owners and print a comprehensive report of the pet’s chart including information given by owner.

- Design a flow chart and decide on the classes, the attributes and methods that you need.
- Create a template SOFTWARE class that contains arrays of the structure variables, type, count of the number of elements currently in the array.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

cant help fix what we cant see!

thanks! i just found my error. keep up the good work, guys!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.