hi,
i wanna know the program for the query given below.
i will be thankful to u.

query:

Seat Reservation prog for the theatre. Write a function for seat allocation for the movie tickets. Total no of seats available are 200. 20 in each row. Each row is referred by the Character, "A" for the first row and ’J’ for the last. And each seat in a row is represented by the no. 1-20. So seat in diffrent rows would be represented as A1,A2....;B1,B2.....;........J1,J2... Each cell in the table represent either 0 or 1. 0 rep would seat is available , 1 would represent seat is reserved.
Booking should start from the last row (J) to the first row(A). At the max 20 seats can be booked at a time. if seats are available, then print all the seat nos like "B2" i.e (2 row, 3 col) otherwise Print "Seats are not available." and we must book consecutive seats only.

tundra010 commented: Showing no effort of attempting the problem, and expecting others to do it for you. +0
alex55 commented: atleast try writing some code before asking for help +0

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Seat Reservation prog for the theatre. Write a function for seat allocation for the movie tickets. Total no of seats available are 200. 20 in each row. Each row is referred by the Character, "A" for the first row and ’J’ for the last. And each seat in a row is represented by the no. 1-20. So seat in diffrent rows would be represented as A1,A2....;B1,B2.....;........J1,J2... Each cell in the table represent either 0 or 1. 0 rep would seat is available , 1 would represent seat is reserved.
Booking should start from the last row (J) to the first row(A). At the max 20 seats can be booked at a time. if seats are available, then print all the seat nos like "B2" i.e (2 row, 3 col) otherwise Print "Seats are not available." and we must book consecutive seats only.

commented: Did you tack this on because of the warm reception the first post got? -1

Done any of this even started?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.