Hi, all

I am trying to compile and run a programme which I got it from a friend. The problem is every time I compile, the error 'graphics header file no found" appear.
My question is :

1. Is the graphic header file come together as standard library? bcos I remember last time when i execute the same program, I have no such problem but after I reformat my computer, this problem occur. I also remember that last time when i compile & execute the program, I never copy/ install anything ( I means graphics header file ) and it work okay.

2. is the function setColor(), setText() standard function or there are user-defined function? because in my program such function appear.

Thanks in advance. cheers

1. Is the graphic header file come together as standard library?

No.

Maybe 20 years ago it was "common" with Borland's compiler for DOS. If you're not planning to program in DOS for the future, look to more modern alternatives. Unfortunately, I'm not you best resource.

2. is the function setColor(), setText() standard function or there are user-defined function?

Same answer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.