Hi everyone,
I will be really thankful if someone could help me out.
I am developing a gui application ( based on java jdbc and oracle10g), where a user can enter queries retrieve data from that can perform selection projection join union.
Till now I could perform only selection queries using resultsetmetadata when I try use the same logic with join queries I get error saying cannot use keyset driven resultset with join or distinct clause. And when i Dont secify a resultset type then I get an error saying resultset forward only. What should I do?

Please paste the code where you make query using Join clause.

Hi everyone,
I will be really thankful if someone could help me out.
I am developing a gui application ( based on java jdbc and oracle10g), where a user can enter queries retrieve data from that can perform selection projection join union.
Till now I could perform only selection queries using resultsetmetadata when I try use the same logic with join queries I get error saying cannot use keyset driven resultset with join or distinct clause. And when i Dont secify a resultset type then I get an error saying resultset forward only. What should I do?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.