hey guys i just want to ask for your help about the source code of ROCK PAPER SCISSORS game on c++, the rules of the game is that, the user and the computer will battle, the game consist of 5 rounds ONLY,and first player who score 3 out of 5 wins, the computer will select randomly from ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS. The program will also display the winner every after round.The one who will score most wins in 5 rounds will be declared winner.. Please help. Thanks. i need to pass this one tomorrow so i'm counting on you guys, thanks.

Comments
You'll never make int in Computer Science if you don't do your own homework

you could try making an attempt, thats generally a good way to make a start on it

just analyze it believe in yourself....that's just a simple program....start it little by little...or what we say "Divide and Conquer"

You didn't mention how you handle the draw's, so I decided that they didn't count for the round-count. So in my case, first at 3 wins.

Hope it helps!

#include <iostream>
#include <string>
#include <ctime>
int main()
{
    const std::string ch = "rps";
    unsigned short scores[2] = {0,0};
    srand(static_cast<unsigned>(time(NULL)));
    while (scores[0] + scores[1] < 5) {
        char ui, ci = ch[rand()%3];
        std::cout << "r,p or s?";
        std::cin >> ui;
        short lost = ((ui == 0x72 && ci == 0x70) || (ui == 0x70 && ci == 0x73) || (ui == 0x73 && ci == 0x72));
        std::string what = lost ? ". You lose.." : ". You win!"; 
        what = (ui == ci) ? ". It's a draw" : what;
        std::cout<<"round "<< scores[0]+scores[1]+1<<". Cpu had: "<<ci<<what<<'\n';
        if (!(ui == ci)) scores[lost]++;
    }
    std::cout << ((scores[0] > scores[1]) ? "User" : "CPU") << " won";
}

:twisted:

Edited 6 Years Ago by Nick Evan: n/a

how do can i use the header file iostream,string and c time? the only one i used is stdio.h and conio.h...how's that?

how do can i use the header file iostream,string and c time? the only one i used is stdio.h and conio.h...how's that?

i have a bridge for sale btw

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.