i hav a menustrip and created mdi forms in this i hav child forms, i want to open one child form and hide the remaining child forms. Give me the solution for this question

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

i hav a menustrip and created mdi forms in this i hav child forms, i want to open one child form and hide the remaining child forms. Give me the solution for this question

give me solution for this question

this.Hide();
Form2() frm2 = new Form2();
frm2.ShowDialog();
this.Show();

i am using username password, cann't be connected to database plz give replay userid error intialize catlog

@kudumula: u could have started a new thread for ur question, anyways,
check ur connection string n make sure the database to which you are connecting is present in the connection string..

this.Hide();
Form2() frm2 = new Form2();
frm2.ShowDialog();
this.Show();

no sir, if i use that code parent form is closing but i want to show the parent form as well as child forms, if i click one child form from the menustrip and if i again click another child form from the menustrip first mdi form should hide and second form should be visible.Actually this is my question sir.Please help me sir. Thank u for giving the reply to me.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.