:ooh:HI..I m student of 3rd year Btech. I hv learnt Core JAVA in mah summer vacations. But I m not b able to decide what project should i prepare. I m thinkinf of "Notepad" and "English Dictionary for mobile phone devices". I have just 5 days to prepare mah project. Would it be possible to do these. and which project should i do. I m so cunfused. PLZ suggest me..:pretty:

Do an interesting and useful project. Something that you'll enjoy doing and that will be something that others could want to use and that will stretch your knowledge and experience.

i think with notepad you cant do a proper indentation that may confuse you while you doing your project and it may even consume lot of time to read where the errors have come or to identify the brackets{also called limiters}
when i did my project i used JCreator its a very helpful software it will sure help you in making a proper project.
try a google search for that software.
i hope this may help you a lot.

It is a decent project considering the time you give...

Do an interesting and useful project. Something that you'll enjoy doing and that will be something that others could want to use and that will stretch your knowledge and experience.

Could u plz suggest me any project which is interestin..I m new in this way. this is my life's 1st project actly

Maybe you should come up with something to deal with scheduling and time usage. It might help to prevent spending 40% of the project's time budget on picking the project.

@jon.kiparsky Thanx for ur reply bt I did not get what excectly you r saying. Please clear me your words.

THANX

You posted two days ago saying you had five days to get a project together. You posted in the last hour, still looking for a project. Maybe you need some time management software.

[Re-reading ... was five days the time frame for finishing the project, or for picking a project to work on? I may have been out of line]

Yeah I had 5 days bt dat date for submitting mah project has been postpond actly..

And i thnk firstly I should be specific about mah project. Then I would try to do dat fast na.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.