i need automata program in c language......

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Welcome to the forum, Reliableravi. ;)

Post up a line of text that you typically want the program to find, and then show (and hopefully tell us), what you want done with the output of the program.

And I KNOW you will post up your attempt to program this in C. That's how this forum works - you post up your attempt, and we help you make it right or better, if we can.

But we're not a homework or programming free service.

you can use turing machine concept than finite machines to this..

you can use turing machine concept than finite machines to this..

What exactly do you mean ?

In the crudest sense, an automata machine is a machine which uses the model of a finite state machine (FSM) for programming.

Many people use enumerations to perform automata based programming in C

i think u already know abt it..
i think u expect the following answer..
the regular expressions such as 0*1* are all difficult to compute using fsm.
turing machine discovered by alan turing. turing machine is an abstract machine tat is discovered in 1940s(not sure) before the invention of computers.it can perform all the operations of todays computer.it has many advantage over fsm.
it have infinite tape moving bidirectionally.
for further details see
thoery of computation lectures @youtube
or
coderisland channel@youtube

i think u already know abt it..
i think u expect the following answer..
the regular expressions such as 0*1* are all difficult to compute using fsm.
turing machine discovered by alan turing. turing machine is an abstract machine tat is discovered in 1940s(not sure) before the invention of computers.it can perform all the operations of todays computer.it has many advantage over fsm.
it have infinite tape moving bidirectionally.
for further details see
thoery of computation lectures @youtube
or
coderisland channel@youtube

I know what a Turing machine is
The OP want to know how exactly would you make a c program to simulate a Turing machine

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.