Hi all of you,
Iam creating a Inventory System on vb.net and I need some image for like new,search,delete copy cut edit etc can any Help me from I get all this Images, I try to search in google bt I did't get
thanks In Advance

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Add a ToolStrip from the Toolbox, right click it, and select "Insert Standard Items". (see attached image)
The standard icons are very limited, so online icon websites can become second nature towards locating the proper icons for your application.

Here is a link for a few Toolbar Icons.
The entire website for www.iconarchive.com is quite impressive, although most, if not all icons require to comply with the terms of the license.
Example:
License: Linkware
Commercial usage: Allowed

A simple web search for application icons is also quite useful as long as you comply with the terms for each website.
This is mostly when designing commercial not personal applications.

A personal note.
When adding icons/images to buttons that are small in size, re-size the icons/images to fit the buttons properly. This will cause the icons/images not to be distorted.

Thanks alot for ur kind help.

if you are going to sell ur application somewhere its a good idea to buy the icons because clients and copywrite laws don't really mix well.
www.iconshock.com

if you are not going to sell it www.iconspedia.com is quite well

Ok Mariandi thanks for ur help but I dont have too sale, just for MCA final year project

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.