I have installed windows 7 which has a built-in intel graphics media accelerator. But there is no option available to check and change its properties. So the problem is that i am building a 3D game in OpenGL but when i run it a message appears that this program has stopped working!! I run it in Windows XP then i runs well!!!!!!!!!!
I thick that OpenGL is not present in my PC. So should i install latest graphics driver? Also tell how can i check it OpenGL is installed on my PC????????

Another problem is that whenever i install new display driver then display driver crashes so i have to rollback to the default one. So i may not install latest intel or anyother driver. How can i install OpenGL separately??????????????????

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Wow that's terrible!!!! I wish i could help but i don't know what to tell you!!! I hope you're not mad at me?????? Good luck on your project????!!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.