I want to create a left mouse click. All i can find anywhere is having to do if the user clicks, i want to create a left mouse click automatically.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

using System;
using System.Runtime.InteropServices;

public class MouseEvents {
    [DllImport("user32.dll",CharSet=CharSet.Auto, CallingConvention=CallingConvention.StdCall)]
    public static extern void mouse_event(long dwFlags, long dx, long dy, long cButtons, long dwExtraInfo);

private const int MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN = 0x02;
    private const int MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP = 0x04;
    private const int MOUSEEVENTF_RIGHTDOWN = 0x08;
    private const int MOUSEEVENTF_RIGHTUP = 0x10;

public MouseEvents() {
    }

public void DoMouseClick() {
        //user curent cursor position
        DoMouseClick(Cursor.Position.X, Cursor.Position.Y);
    }

public void DoMouseClick(int x, int y) {
        mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN | MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, x, y, 0, 0);
    }
}

Add your own methods as needed for the other mouse actions.

commented: Solves my problem. Hopefully one day ill be able to write that myself. +1

A call to PInvoke function 'WindowsFormsApplication2!WindowsFormsApplication2.MouseEvents::mouse_event' has unbalanced the stack. This is likely because the managed PInvoke signature does not match the unmanaged target signature. Check that the calling convention and parameters of the PInvoke signature match the target unmanaged signature.

I got this when i tested it.

It seems like its going with the int x int y overloaded method, when i didnt put any numbers shouldnt it just go with the custom constructor? It brings me to the line of domouseclick int x int y i mean. Not the first domouseclick().

Sorry, my fault, was old code. Signature should be static extern void mouse_event(uint dwFlags, uint dx, uint dy, uint dwData, int dwExtraInfo); Make changes for the unsigned stuff as needed :)

commented: Finishes him helping me. +1

Thanks for your help you solved my problem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.