Hi! I have a project in school about a grocery list...can someone help me make a code for this? I really need it....thank you so much!

here's the problem:
This application is called the “DAWLIMs Grocery Store”. The team has closed a contract deal to develop an application of a certain progressive store name “DAWLIMs Grocery Store”. The store offers a vast range of products from dry goods, toiletries (e.g. bathroom freshener, etc.) – use to maintain the hygiene of the bathroom, canned goods, cooking ingredients (e.g. cooking oil, soy sauce, vinegars, etc.), milks (from sachet to in-cans), and other items of which a typical customer, from all walks of life, can almost buy anything. The owner wants to have an application perform that can perform the following;
1. monitor the daily and monthly gross sales of the store;
2. perform a simple inventory that prompts the owner at the end of the day the list of items that needs to be ordered; and
3. be able to provide a process that the owner can input, change, and look at the items based-price, mark-up price so that s/he can see the expected profit per item.

The team must implement the applications as simple as possible.

thanks again! ^_^

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Okay? And what part of this is giving you problems? Where is your code? We are not going to write it for you.

ohhh....ok....sorry....i'll post my code later; it's in my group mate's files....

thank you!

Excuse me masijade. You don't have to be rude just to answer that problem. Not because you are now a senior Poster, you will just speak like that. A little Respect is appreciated and please do that.

Okay? And what part of this is giving you problems? Where is your code? We are not going to write it for you.

Excuse me masijade. You don't have to be rude just to answer that problem. Not because you are now a senior Poster, you will just speak like that. A little Respect is appreciated and please do that.

And I suppose you respect all of those that wish to steal your work?

In any case, it is clearly spelled out in the policies here that we do not simply give out code so this type of question should never come, so, I feel no need to "be respectful". However, I would like to know what you found "disrepectful" there? I asked him what is problem was, what he had already tried to do about it, and informed him that he wasn't going to get a handout (whether he was looking for one or not). Reading either respect or disrespect into that is point of personal subjectivity, IMHO.

So, another question to ask now is, why did you come looking at this question in the first place? Did you have the same question with the same expectations? Were you dissappointed?

hi....please don't fight or have an argument because of this...

i'm sorry for this post....i have marked it as solved because i have already done the code for this and it went well....i just posted it here to find other options from other people....that's all.

thank you! ^_^

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.