Write some code already!!!!
Read a line of text.
Write the line of text.
End of program.

If you hadn't wasted the past 10 hours BSing and trying to convince us to write it for you, you'd be on to the next step already. As it's going, you won't be there until Friday.

Nick Evan commented: Yep. +16

Hey! Forgot about me? I'm still here. So, would you please, pleeeease help me with this and next homeworks? Plllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

commented: Fail. -3

Hey! Forgot about me? I'm still here. So, would you please, pleeeease help me with this and next homeworks? Plllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Tried. You haven't bothered in the last 23 hours to do what has been suggested -- which should have taken you maybe 30 minutes. Can't help if you won't accept the help.

Hey everyone, how's it been without me? So, my new code, though it's for sure at least guessed...

// Sources: None
// Date: Nov 5, 2010

#include <iostream>
#include <iomanip>
#include <fstream>
#include <string>

using namespace std;

int main ()
{
    bool finished = false;
    int selection;
    char letter;                  
    int asciiCode;                
    string reply;
    string inputFileName;
    ifstream inputFile;
    char character;
    char Z;

cout << "Input file name: ";
    getline(cin, inputFileName);

// Open the input file.
    inputFile.open(inputFileName.c_str());      // Need .c_str() to convert a C++ string to a C-style string
    // Check the file opened successfully.
    if ( ! inputFile.is_open()) {
        cout << "Unable to open input file." << endl;
        cout << "Press enter to continue...";
        getline(cin, reply);
        exit(1);   
    }
	while (letter << Z) {
		char c = 'A';
		if( isalpha(c) ){
			c -= 3;
			if( c < 'A'){
			c = 'Z' - ('A' - c)+1;
			}
		}
	cout << c << '\n';
	inputFile.close();
	cout << "Press enter to continue...";
	getline(cin, reply);
    return 0;
}

Also you know what I thought? Let's just write it without anything new, just using what I know. Also, what function should I write for ANSI alphabet? I don't really want to write every letter, be it small or capital. Or both.

Anyone?

No answers? I'm not supprised. You have consistently failed to take anyone's advice. So why should be help you any more you just ignore our advice.

You know the biggest difference between Russians and americans? You guys are just ignorants. If someone is asking for help, you don't care if he or she fails, or at least just give some stupid advices, like "start from the beginning". I'm asking for help, not just for "how should I start from a scratch". So, basically, you ignored me, I ignored you.

commented: Racist +0
commented: Oh well -7

Now it's going to be really, really hard to get a helpful reply. And... being grammatically incorrect in the language of the people your trying to insult really takes away from your insult. Just... saying.

@miha2: Flaming will get this thread locked.

What help are you talking about? That's 1. 2 would have been if you guys helped me BEFORE last Sunday. That was my due date. And thanks to you all, I'm failing the class. About locking this thread, go ahead. I don't need your help (can I really call it like this?) anymore.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.