Has anyone here managed to integrate NetBeans 4.0 with VSS 6.0? I am only able to see the projects I've added under the "Versioning" tab (in NetBeans), and not from VSS. Also, when I refresh the list, this is the error I keep getting:

Command "Refresh" has failed. Execution string: org.netbeans.modules.vcs.profiles.vss.list.VssListCommand.class LIST_DIR_READER LIST_STATUS_READER LIST_STATUS_FOLDER_READER
No error output is available, the standard output of the command can be found in Runtime.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Ezzaral

Hiii,
can u tell me how to start of with this VSS... i hav installed the plugin but getting the same error as u were getting earlier...so.. how did u solve this prob.
can u guide me thru that..
plzzz

Thanks n Regards
Kenil Doshi

Do not resurrect old threads to ask new questions. Start a new thread if you have a question. Do not use "text-speak" gibberish like "u" and "plzz" in your post. If you are too lazy to type full words then don't expect help.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.