Has anyone here managed to integrate NetBeans 4.0 with VSS 6.0? I am only able to see the projects I've added under the "Versioning" tab (in NetBeans), and not from VSS. Also, when I refresh the list, this is the error I keep getting:

Command "Refresh" has failed. Execution string: org.netbeans.modules.vcs.profiles.vss.list.VssListCommand.class LIST_DIR_READER LIST_STATUS_READER LIST_STATUS_FOLDER_READER
No error output is available, the standard output of the command can be found in Runtime.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

No worries. I got it.

Hiii,
can u tell me how to start of with this VSS... i hav installed the plugin but getting the same error as u were getting earlier...so.. how did u solve this prob.
can u guide me thru that..
plzzz

Thanks n Regards
Kenil Doshi

Do not resurrect old threads to ask new questions. Start a new thread if you have a question. Do not use "text-speak" gibberish like "u" and "plzz" in your post. If you are too lazy to type full words then don't expect help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.