I need to create a structure related to an overtime pay calculator and define the variables needed within the structure to do those calculations.

Then define and create a base class using the same variables that may serve the same function as the structure

This is as far as I understand.
Help!

// Week 6 Checkpoint Overtime Pay Structures

#include <iostream>

using std::cout;
using std::endl;
using std::cin;

struct OVERTIME
{
	double rate;
	double hours_worked;
	double ot_rate;
};

OVERTIME nov =
{
};

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

what is the question / problem? you just explained some piece of code here and not mentioned anything else....

what is the question / problem? you just explained some piece of code here and not mentioned anything else....

I have no idea how to proceed. Is what I have written correct? If not, what am I doing wrong?
Thanks!:icon_cheesygrin:

so you are basically expecting the whole code that runs, am I right!!
sorry to say but, this forum is to help each other if we are struck in between or have any problem which we cannot solve by ourselves.

So I better suggest you to learn C++ and come up with a program. Once that is there and if you cannot solve it you can post it again with the problem

Also you should read the post which says "Read this before posting"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.