Member Avatar for CF019

This probably wasn't clear from the initial prompt, but this is a multi part question

I am trying to write a program that will scan what is being typed [not only into Eclipse, but into word or in a browser or whatever]

My purpose for doing this is something along the lines of autocorrect, I want it to be able to scan what is being typed, detect if a certain word is typed and then change that word to a specified spelling or word.

I.e. if someone types "Java sucks" into something like MSWord, the program would change it to "I'm rather stupid!"
:D

I can easily write a program that does this for input into Eclipse, I just don't know how to get my script from Eclipse to apply to the entire computer, and then to get it to scan all typed words as if they were direct input

Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

- C

peter_budo commented: Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about, and your intentions are not good -3

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hmmm, you want a key logger with the option to mess around with someone's computer...

1. You cannot write such program in Java, one thing is to catch thing from frame build with Java another from applications installed on system
2. With do not like to see any malicious apps or requests for such applications on this forum. So you better forget it
3. Thread closed

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.