hi there

my question is simple and i only need a hint.

"how could i develop a applications which can make a new EXE application. like this,.... the end user runs the application and when he clicks on a button named "create a new calculator", the application will create the exe for a new calculator. i can make the calculator, but don't know how to make it's EXE at my applications runtime.

please help

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

>but don't know how to make it's EXE at my applications runtime.

If you are running Visual studio then VS will do it for you. Please check out Bin\Debug or Bin\Release folder under your project folder.

i didn't mean the EXE for my application. i mean "how to make EXE (let's say for a new calculator) at runtime of my application.

I think you want to create "Setup" or "Installation" (deploying) of your window app. Isn't that?

no no ... i didnt mean setup. ... for example AUTOPLAY MEDIASTUDIO creates a new media player for the end user. i want to do that way just for a calculator. got it?

You should take a look at Microsoft.Build.BuildEngine. Please don't ask for some code piece. I had a tough time trying to get this thing work :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.